Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Pistachio Torte

Hi everyone!!! Sorry I haven't blogged in like what, forever??? Well I've got a couple to do in the next few days!!! (or if your lucky I might do both today-haha)

Well my first post will be about... wait for it...              Pistachio Torte!!!!!!  It was delicious!!!
If you would like to try this torte here is were you can: http://www.whimsy-love.com/2008/04/pistachio-torte-recipe.html    (You should totally try it!!!)

 up above: that was the bottom layer (the crust) after I baked it. (it doesn't look much different before you put it in the oven) In the crust there was flour,butter, and walnuts. In  the recipe it just says "butter" but it needs to be very soft if not melted. I didn't soften the butter enough so i had to put the whole bowl with the flour, butter, and walnuts all in the microwave. You don't want to have to do that, trust me!!!
 up above: this was the second layer. In this layer I had to beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1/2 carton of cool whip. Once the crust was cooled I had to pour this mixture on top of it!!!
 up above: the green layer is milk and the pudding powder. I poured it over the cream cheese mixture and then spread the other half of the cool whip on the pudding mixture. Then I put it in the refrigerator to cool.
up above: finished with the cool whip all spread out on top!!!
                                              up above: the first slice of torte that we cut!!!

Thanks for reading!!! I've got another post to make! Hope You'll come back and read it!!!
                                                            See you later- Sadie

1 comment: