Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Cookies for Uncle Sock!

So... I haven't blogged in a V-E-R-Y lone time. I have just been busy with, well.... Life. So today I'm gonna share about "cookies for uncle Sock!" 

When I was very little I couldn't say "Uncle Scott" so I called my uncle "Uncle Sock"! Hence the title "Cookies for Uncle Sock!" This year for Christmas we got him a present and a treat from ME when he wants it! Tomorrow we are having a Frozen party at his house so I made cookies! I think you should try them too! 

Above: the dough for these cookies. It doesn't stick together like regular cookie dough, but it still works just fine😉

Above: I took the 1/3 cup and patted the dough in get the shape I needed!
Above: these are the cookies while baking in the oven.
Above: cookies just out of the oven! 

My ultimate taste tester is my step dad Joe, he said that they were good, but the name was false they weren't very chewy. (At all) But that's OKAY! 

Thank you for reading, down below I will leave the address for the COOKIES!!!

XOXO till next time,
             Sadie💋


http://thefrugalgirls.com/2009/04/chewy-jumbo-chocolate-chip-cookies.html

2 comments:

  1. They were really thick, almost like a bar! It was tough to get Uncle Sock to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look sooooooo good!!!!!!! I think I'll make those I like to cook with my Mom!

    ReplyDelete